- Planning, Managing and Developing Architectural Design for Commercial Kitchen
- Managing the architectural documents of the projects prior to and during the construction
- Coordinating the architectural, electrical, mechanical and structural documents of the project
- Managing the execution of contests for the initial design and concept of the projects
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects
- Direct, review, or approve project design changes
- Organizing with management, production, or marketing staff to discuss project specifications or procedures
- Present and explain proposals, reports, or findings to clients
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications
- Designing the project-design control chart in each project
- Educational qualifications: Architectural engineering B.Sc. or M.Sc. The priorities are a reputable university educated
- Interested to have experience Developing Architectural Design of Commercial kitchen projects, especially in luxurious projects
- Good command of 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, and Revit Software
- Teamwork skills to establish successful connection with members and management panel
- Full familiarity with civil engineering and construction projects
- Good command of MS. Office
- Good command of Rahkaran System (Hamkaran)
- Ideal Age: 25-30
- Preferred Gender: Female
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
For more than 40 years, Superfrost has been recognized by customers and end users throughout Iran as best-in-class supplier for its top-quality, energy efficient foodservice equipment solutions that consistently produces spectacular results. Five distinctive business units of Superfrost are Supplying, Production, Designing, Technical & after sales Services and Training Divisions.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.