We are looking for passionate Android developers. As an Android developer, you will work closely with the team, helping enhance and deliver the product’s requirements. You will dive down into the nitty-gritty parts of product development, in close collaboration with the other team members, designers, and project managers.
● You contribute to our mobile application(s) using Kotlin to deliver a compelling user experience and high-quality results.
● You participate in planning, architectural discussions, implementation, and maintenance of the Tapsi codebase.
● You perform code reviews to suggest, encourage, and support coding best practices.
● You get excited by working closely with teams outside of Android projects, including other engineering teams, product, design, QA, and more.
● More than 1 year of experience in the development of native Android applications with Kotlin.
● A passion for building fast, high-quality and attractive android applications.
● Good understanding of Android SDK.
● High attention to details: testing all possible outcomes and edge cases.
● Experience with writing applications that use restful APIs.
● Familiarity with common Android libraries like Retrofit, Jetpack components, etc.
● Solid communication skills.
● Knowledge of Coroutines, Jetpack components is a plus.