We are looking for an Android Developer who enjoys working in a technically challenging environment and as part of a team at Golrang system (professional IT Company of GIG).
Main responsibilities are as below:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and launch new features.
- Working with outside data sources and API's.
- Resolving application issues and problems to increase its effectiveness
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Establishing a detailed application specification through discussion with our business development team.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in developing Kotlin and Java application for Android platform
- Working knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles and MVC, MVVM design pattern
- Strong understanding of the Restful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Expertise in Reactive Programing (RX java, Kotlin coroutines)
- Test Framework, with deep understanding of CI/CD
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.