- Act as lead Android developer. Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other
- Work closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Work with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimize performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Attend industry events/ conference – both attending and presenting
-Proven commercial software development experience – desktop and mobile
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App store or the Android market
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- A passion for new consumer technology and the emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi task and good time management skills
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- Excellent scoping and estimation skills
- Excellent testing/ QA skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various departments locally and internationally
- Creativity, Learning on the Fly, Technical Learning, and Action Orientated, Dealing with Ambiguity
- Presentation Skills, Peer Relationships, Time Management, Written Communications, Problem
Do you have at least 5 years experience?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in 2010, Aparat is the most popular video-sharing platform in Iran. Millions of Persian speaking users from around the world use Aparat on a regular basis. Aparat belongs to Saba Idea Tech Company, the owner of other widely-used websites, such as Cloob, MihanBlog, Lenzor and SabaVision. Saba Idea attempts to recruit the best. The talented individuals who are self-motivated, committed, candid, fair and most importantly would like to be part of our exciting journey. At Saba Idea, we address challenges with team spirit, hard work and optimism. Everyone of us can be an inspiring and influential team member to create another success story.
Media, Publishing & Entertainment
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.