We are looking for a Quality Control Analytical Chemist. The Quality Control Analytical Chemist will be responsible for:
• Transferring and validating analytical methods, troubleshooting analytical equipment with
minimum supervision and writing validation reports.
• Perform instrumental analysis of active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished
pharmaceutical products and in-process samples.
• Utilizing HPLC, GC, LCMS and UPLC instrumentation.
• Participating in analytical method development/validation projects primarily focused on HPLC
and GC methods.
• Execute method transfer protocols.
• Document work as required for GMP compliance.
• Perform monthly maintenance of laboratory equipment.
• Master Degree in Chemistry (Analytical)
• Documentation skills
• Good knowledge of GMP & GLP
• Skilled in the quality control process
• Good command of computer knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of English Language
• Capability to work in a team
• at least 2 year experience in the related field
• Ideal Age Range: Maximum 35 years old