- Perform purification process by chromatography techniques
- Follow approved GMP manufacture directions and SOPs
- Install, test, operate, and maintain equipment for manufacturing and in-process testing
- The equipment include UPLC, semi-prep and prep HPLC system, freeze dryer, balance, and rotary evaporator Follow GMP system documentation and procedures
- Investigate any process deviation and write process deviation report.
- Develop processes for peptide purification by chromatography techniques and in-process test method
- Carry out maintenance and cleaning of equipment and instruments used in GMP processes as per procedures by periodically reviewing and signing off on maintenance and cleaning log for each equipment
- Master’s Degree of Science in Analytical Chemistry
- Minimum 3 years of experience with HPLC and chromatography
- Ability to work in clean room area in the form of gown suits to be worn
- Flexibility of working hours based on business needs Preferred
- Experience with Peptides
- PHD level in Analytical Chemistry
- Problem Solving
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
PersisGene accelerator was launched by investment of private sector and support of the Scientific and Technological Vice-President Department of Presidential Office as first medical biotechnology accelerator of IRAN in 2016.
The accelerator’s field of activity is medical biotechnology, Vaccine, Plasma derived products and regenerative medicine (stem cells).
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching