Objective of the role: Seed production expert
• List of responsibilities: Searching for skilled farmers and discussing them for seed production contract.
• High monitoring and supervision of vegetable seed production from cultivation to harvest.
• Advising suitable micro & macro elements (feeding) and pests and diseases control for vegetable fields.
• Review, control, data recording and data analyze of vegetable trials by new samples and varieties.
• Making connection to the relevant governmental and scientific organizations and institutes to do the company`s affairs.
• Carrying out all related tasks.
• Reporting to: Technical manager, managing director.
• Subordinates: No subordinates.
• Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
• Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:30 - 16:30, Thursday 8:30 - 12:30a.
• University Qualifications: BSc or MSc in Agriculture (Agronomy).
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 3 years practical experience in vegetable crops.
• Specialist knowledge: Agronomy, feeding, pests and diseases controlling.
• Possibility to travel nationwide for related business trips.
• Ability to do related laboratory tasks.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Zarrin Daneh Keshtzar
Zarin Daneh Keshtzar is a company that is active in agriculture, particularly producing and importing vegetable seeds and distributing nationwide. The company has a background of more than 50 years activity in Iran and is working with many foreign seed companies, especially in EU and USA. Alongside the import activities it produces some local vegetable seeds based on standard procedures from planting to processing and packing under supervision of SPCRI.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.