Objective of the role:
After sales services manager in our company responsible for supervising all post-marketing, budgeting, customer follow-up, and general business plans to make sure customer are satisfied and that sales improves.
This job description entails training, motivation, and provision of leadership to after sales team whose main objective usually is to provide high quality customer service and maximize profit through increased patronage..
List of responsibilities:
- Train, motivate, and lead after sales teams to achieve set objectives and targets
Maintain contact with clients to obtain customer feedback regarding product/service quality
- Assist clients in resolving issues and complaints concerning purchased products or services
- Build and establish good work relationship with clients to facilitate increased patronage and revenue
- Monitor contract details to notify clients of pending expiration and help process renewal
- Organize promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and product publicity
- Supervise the operations of after sales teams to ensure set targets are met
Develop and implement strategies effective for ensuring a satisfied clientele and increased returns
- Liaise with other sales departmental heads to discuss business plans necessary for enhancing sales performance
- Direct and coordinate the customer service operation of a team to ensure clients are tended appropriately in line with set customer service standards
- Develop and optimize support and service processes, tools, and systems
Conduct price and contract negotiations with clients to establish contract details and attain profit margin
- Oversee all post-sales services provided to clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of job operations by conducting research and participating in
- Provide periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
- Ensure compliance with all general and company policies when carrying out job duties..
Reporting to: Managing Director.
Subordinates: After Sales Team Members.
Length of Probation Period: 1 Month.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 09:00 am to 18:00 pm.
University Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, economics, or in any other related business discipline.
Nature and length of previous experience: 10 Years Experience in After Sales Management.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Problem-solving Skills.