As a PERSIAKHODRO After-sales Manager you will be responsible for the strategic planning and development of service, parts, accessories and lifestyle departments to ensure ongoing profitability. Primarily your focus will be on activities within the dealership, looking for ways to maximize profitability across a range of departments. However you will also need to have an external focus, understanding what your competitors are offering and responding accordingly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a business plan and annual targets to maximize revenue and customer satisfaction for whole after-sales network
- Preparing marketing plans to ensure continued growth and attraction of new customers
- Designing and introducing new initiatives to ensure customer loyalty
- Analyzing a range of KPI’s to ensure marketing strategies are accurately targeting key areas
- Development and introduction of new processes within the After-sales area
- Development of staff training and succession plans
- Implements and pushes through the measures relating to SME, service loyalty, parts, accessories and workshop turnover, as well as guaranteeing a high quality of customer care
- Organizes/monitors and evaluates internal After-sales key figures in the dealership
- Defines services offered and ensures their quality
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in after sales services in automotive industry
- At least BSc in mechanical or industrial engineering, Business or marketing related education (MBA is an advantage)
- Analytical knowledge
- High performer and achiever
- Motivating, and have outstanding communication skills
- Flexible problem solver - Working knowledge of various technology applications (e.g., Microsoft Office, information systems)
- Ability to travel and work under pressure situations
- Familiar with Automotive DMS's (Connected/Disconnected) Key Demographic Requirements
- Applicants must be: Based in Tehran Minimum Age: 38
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Persia khodro is a known name for every Iranian who enjoys BMW driving as the sales and after sales service provider in Iran. All BMW owners in Iran are welcome to profit the professional services in Persia khodro after sales centers.
Since mid 2013, the company ownership rights have been totally transferred to the private sector in IRAN. The new management team has been working on standards and developed a new approach in BMW business in IRAN. Recently, the company has extended the activities into new branches in Tehran and major cities in order to develop a robust network of BMW dealers across the country. Currently, there are 4 branches in Tehran and more than 8 centers in major cities. The network of Persia khodro dealers is growing rapidly. Meanwhile, opening new after sales services in Tehran and major cities have been considered in Persia khodro master plan and there will be new centers to be inaugurated very soon.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.