The project manager role is to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They build and manage client relationships, collect and classified information effectively, and ensure that company offerings meet the individual needs of clients.
Advertising project Manager Responsibilities:
• Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
• Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
• Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
• Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
• Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
• Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
• Identifying industry trends.
• Problem-solving for customers in a way that ensures the relationship remains positive.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
• Ability to build report and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
• Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
• Extensive, accurate product and service knowledge.
• Teamwork approach
• Planning ability
• Organizational skills
• Presentation skills
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Working with the business development and sales teams to hand customers over smoothly to each other, so that customer experience is optimal.
• Giving presentations and reporting progress to both customers and internal teams.
• Acting as the key liaison between customers and internal teams.
• Candidates should have at least 2 year of work experience and 1 year at same industry
• Language : English (upper)
• Dress code : Business casual / business formal