1. Controlling ASP (Asus Service Partner) performance in TAT and Quality
2. Pushing case process where needed
3. Monthly reporting + KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
4. Handling of Escalation cases (Call center/Service partner related)
5. Monitoring of daily WIP (Work in Progress)
6. Weekly pending/TAT/SWAP analyzes
7. Monthly Customer satisfaction analyze
8. Weekly reporting Sales
9. Contact window for small repairs
10. Checking and controlling of QR (Quality Related) cases.
Education: bachelor level.
Work experience: You have an administrative/ service related background.
Languages: You speak and write fluently English.
You are capable of working in a fast changing environment and are flexible.
You have a high stress level, are logical and analytical.
You are capable of working independently and you have a high responsibility level.
Your communication skills are good and you have an excellent knowledge about
MS office, especially Excel.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Afra Tandis Piroozan (ASUS)
Afra Tandis Piroozan (ASUS) is a company in the new digital era, with an extensive product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, optical drives, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, this company designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today\'s digital home, office and person. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, It ranks among Business Weeks InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.