We are looking forward to recruiting a “Computer Science Department Administrative Officer”, CSDAO, who is enthusiastic, highly motivated, skillful, capable of multi-tasking, and perfect in public relations. TeIAS consists of outstanding full-time and part-time professors, research colleagues, highly talented and motivated staff, and top students. It is the responsibility of the “Computer Science Administrative Officer” to handle and coordinate the affairs of these individuals. “CSDAO” will have a variety of responsibilities, so it is essential to be capable of multi-tasking and have the ability to deal with crisis and problem solving with a constructive approach.
Last but not least, due to the dynamic nature of these tasks, the “CSDAO” should have flexibility in time to handle occasional issues outside of working hours.
The main duties of the “Computer Science Administrative Officer” are but not limited to:
• Planning, coordinating, and preparing reports and documentation;
• Organizing events;
• Coordinating affairs related to students and professors;
• Coordinating affairs related to travels, equipment, holding classes, and other related matters;
• Carrying out all affairs related to daily administrative activities (preparing reports, notes, letters, and other required documents and archiving them).
• Fluency in English
• Writing skills
• Positive and effective communication skills
• Full expertise in Microsoft Office programs
• Organizational skills
• Time management
• Problem solving
• Crisis management
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Multi-tasking in a high-pressure work environment
• Preferably expertise in Photoshop or similar programs