• Prepare monthly timesheets, setting up and defining new employees in the payroll system.
• Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
• Calculate and control the monthly payments and tax lists on time.
• Maintain and update payroll, insurance, and personnel files by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Designing payroll & timekeeping survey execution & employee benefits to suggest necessary changing for improving the planning.
• Provide and prepare all necessary statistic reports related to current information in the personnel software system, paid wages, deductions, and benefits
- Familiar with Administrative tasks
- Familiar with HR Processes in Organizations
Major: Management, Human Resource Management, MBA, Industrial Engineering
- English: Fluent
- Related Experience: 1 year in the related post
- Familiar with administrative software
- Fluent in written procedures and instructions