Cafe Bazaar`s administrative team is shaped by energetic and motivated staff with a focused mind that enjoys helping people. Cafe Bazaar's growth and success depend on the administrative team's performance and reliability, so we need resourceful, innovative, and diligent people in our team to fulfill our vital role in the company's success. Apply for this position if you describe yourself with the above-mentioned terms and if you'd like to work in a professional and energetic team to help Cafe Bazaar grow by solving challenging problems.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Tracking and coordinating contracts and other administrative documents and letters
- provide reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Read and write correspondence in mail or email.
- Following up and coordinating meetings and missions
- Manage travel itineraries.
- Making hotel reservations and ticket purchases
- Supporting management tasks
- Manage and maintain the manager's calendar to create win-win situations for direct access to the manager’s time
- Provide administrative support to increase the manager’s availability for executive responsibilities.
- Coordinate executive communications, meetings, and appointments.
- General administration and team projects.
- Complete project work and other tasks as assigned within the stated guidelines and time frames.
- Coordinate logistics and prepare meeting material, agenda, and brief as needed.
- Serve as a liaison between the manager and team members or other staff at all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Decision-making capabilities, innovation in solving problems, and the ability to optimize existing
processes and being able to multitask.
- Have a good command of English
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people of all business levels
- Highly self-motivated