- Managing office affairs
- Report employee's attendance
- Register all the incoming and outgoing letters
- Responding incoming calls/Faxes/E-mails
- Document preparation / Typing Letters
- Meetings, appointments and travel plans arrangements
- Assist with upcoming events
- Supervision of service staff, order and cleanliness of offices
- Prepare the contract of employee, update their files and archives them
- Keep customer accounting books, keep petty cash and prepare invoice and report to financial department.
- General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Administrative Writing Skills, Hard worker Planning & Monitoring with high sense of responsibility. Flexible to handle relevant new assignments. Well organized personality. Sociable and multi task personality.
- Female, Single
- age 22-30
- Computer Skills: MS office
- Any Graphic software would be an advantage.