As core of HR department all HR modules will be feed by central D-Base located in Administration department. It will be main interface of employees to meet legal and local rules.
Main responsibilities are:
- Keeping personal D-base updated.
- Assure the quality of data.
- Managing staffs contracts.
- Managing Disciplinary committee.
- Managing time sheet of staffs.
- Administer of recruitment/discharge.
- Perform effective internal communication.
- Prepare the HR monthly report.
- B.S/B.A in HR or management fields.
- 3 to 5 year as Admin supervisor.
- Organized mind.
- Team approach.
- Communication skills.
- English literacy.
- Complete mastery of Office software.
- Time management.