1. Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities. Maintain and update filing and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
2. Communicate with employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
3. Open, sort, and route incoming and outgoıng mail and parcels.
4. Compute, record, and proofread data and other information and prepare required reports (including bills, contract, invoices etc).
5. Arrange transportation and accommodation (business trip) for office personnel.
6. Review and control requests and comparing them with Company's rules and regulations and obtain information to respond to requests.
7. Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
8. Troubleshoot problems involving office equipment, buildings and vehicles.
9. Monitor and direct the work of lower-level workers.
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience (Year): 2- 4
Foreign Language Knowledge: English Medium or Turkish Medium
Computer Knowledge: MS Office Medium, ERP system Medium
Strong Organizing and planning