● Maintain workplace equipment in good condition and repair/replace it as necessary.
● Manage inventories and purchase office supplies, equipment, or other materials.
● Supervise administrative staff (reception, teaboy, technician) to ensure the best service to staff and daily follow-up.
● Contract management, weekly/monthly debt checking, and timely payment for all management services like office/car rental, taxi, etc.
● Manage all travel requests for domestic and international business trips, including flight and hotel reservations, transportation, and more.
● Responsible for Iran visa application procedures for company guests. Also, be in charge of work and residence permit procedures for the international recipient.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Finance, Engineering, or equivalent fields.
● At least 5 years of work experience in same positions.
● Familiar with procurement and financial processes.
● Strong communication skills across different cultures.
● Positive attitude, passion, and commitment.
● Excellent in team building and people management.
● Ability to perform administrative tasks related to human resources and financial team activities.
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel.
● Good written and spoken communication skills in English.