- Monitoring & Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Ensure full compliance with Unilever SHE Policy and legislation and to utilize international best practices to meet SHE objectives and targets.
- Managing Driver's Affairs & Pickups
- Responsible for Iran Visa application formalities for Company's guests (like upon Arrival or single visa). Also be in charge of work permit & residency procedures for the International assignee
- Manage affairs related to expats residence and housing services or their transportation
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
- Strong communications skills across different cultures
- Positive attitude, passion and commitment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Unilever is one of the world\'s most successful & largest FMCG multinationals with leading food & personal care brands. We have more than 400 brands, such as Lux, Dove, Signal, Lipton, etc.
We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
We are the number 1 fast-moving consumer goods employer of choice among graduates in 34 countries. 169,000 people work for Unilever.
Our products are sold in more than 190 countries, generating sales of 52 billion in 2016, and more than 2 billion consumers worldwide use a Unilever product on any given day. 13 brands have sales of more than €1 billion a year.
• By 2016, over 600 Unilever sites were sending zero non-hazardous waste to landfill.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.