- Supervise of daily operational issues (Accounting, Financial, Warehouse, etc.)
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Coordinates with the external auditors to provide assistance, guidance and informed responses to queries during the course of the regular financial and system audits.
- Control & Monitor all financial activities
- Prepare all needed management reports
- Prepare financial statement (Balance Sheet, Profit and lost, etc.)
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice - Responsible for preparing monthly & quarterly reports
- At least Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (people graduated from state Universities based in Tehran have priority)
- At least 3-4 years of experience in the related position
- Strong knowledge of Accounting Standards especially Iranian accounting standard
- Excellent MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel
- Problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and sometimes as overtime
- Goal oriented and team-worker
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
eFarda e-Commerce company launched in 2010, is one of the biggest company active in Providing electronic payment services for business units, Using new pattern and technologies in electronic payment services, Preparing infrastructure for business development using electronic payment services focused on customers, Providing new products and services for prepaid electronic cards, Providing new products and services for automated teller machine (ATM) and web kiosk, Providing new products and services for point of sales (POS) devices, Providing services for e-payment gateways.
500 employees or more
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching