- Responsible for maintaining the balance sheets of the company
- Assist the senior accountants
- Responsible for entry of investment data and as well as in entry on gains and loss.
- Doing all the basic works of an accountant such as reconciliation of balance sheets accounts, petty cash payments, payroll related payable, loan and notes receivables and deferring of income accounts.
- Doing the compilation entry, and posting monthly adjusting journal entries.
- Prepare profit and loss accounts.
- Assist in preparing audit schedules and working for the auditing also so closely with the auditors to ensure that auditing is completed in time.
- Assist with closing the books and in producing monthly accounts showing profit and loss statements.
- Has to be in touch with the senior accountant on daily basis as it is the job of reporting to them and assist them on special projects.
- Have to assist with accounts receivables and payable. Desired Start Date: As soon as possible Travel Requirements: Occasional travel within country
University Qualifications: BA/BS degree in Accounting
Previous Experience: Min. 2 years experience
- Attention power for the detailed work and accuracy in accounting procedures.
- Good planner and organizer
- Very good in scheduling and monitoring skills.
- Very good at problem analysis and problem solving.
- Should have the ability to work in a team and relating well with other staff members.
-being familiar with SAP is advantages