The position is responsible for accurately and timely prepare the monthly IFRS financial reporting of JTI Iran entity (JTI Pars) and support his/her fellow college in the preparation of similar reporting for JTI Parsian. IFRs reporting to be understood as based on (1) JTI IFRS accounting manual and (2) monthly (as well as ad hoc) guidance / instructions from Corporate Accounting.
Areas of Responsibility:
Booking and controlling:
- Prepare monthly IFRS adjustments to convert Iran Accounting Standards (IAS) into International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) /JTI standards.
- Perform all of the month-end related tasks such as volume & trial balance submissions to Corporate.
- Support the Accounting supervisors in JSOX controls and provision of required documents for Key Account Reconciliation purposes.
- Prepare Market P&L, etc. in an accurate & timely manner, in accordance with JTI IFRS accounting manual and Corporate Accounting guidance.
- Prepare and submit quarterly reporting packages within the given deadlines.
- Support the Accounting supervisor / manager communications with HQ & Corporate Accounting on specific matters and provide them with the requested analysis / information.
- Provide GSC Finance Team with the information / support needed for their month-end closing related tasks / analysis and support the Accounting Team in the specific month-end closing matter as needed.
- Cooperate with External Auditors, Market Controller and /or Corporate Financial Controls Group (FCG) on any Audit / Controlling matter, providing the necessary analysis and / or supporting evidence (i.e. substance) for their purposes.
- University degree in Accounting / Finance
Work experience and competencies:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Accounting / Finance.
- Knowledgeable in IAS/IFRS rules.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Effective communication skills and strong team player.
Languages and Computer Skill:
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken).
- Proficiency in Rahkaran system, Microsoft Excel & other Windows office products.