Bushehr Food and Polymer Industrial Group-BFPIG (Panberes) Bushehr
Posted 25 days ago
This position is responsible for keeping accurate records of both accounts payable and accounts receivable, ensuring that invoices are paid where necessary, and that clients pay invoices as required.
- Using documents to verify, record, and process transactions.
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to supplies and inventory.
- Assisting the accounting department in daily, monthly, and annual activities, including generating financial reports, developing budgets, preparing taxes, and assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Communicating with clients to discuss account statuses, charges, or discrepancies.
- Tracing costs back to underlying activities.
- Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems.
- BSc/MSc in financial management, Accounting.
- At least +2 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to overseeing budgets and expenses.
- Good knowledge in Tax and Insurance regulations.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.
- Expert in accounting software, Computer knowledge; Windows & Microsoft Office (word, Excel, power point, outlook).
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
- Relevant experience in FMCG will be considered as an advantage.
- Travel: routine travel almost internal.
- Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday; 7 AM- 3:45 PM.
- Reporting to: Accounting Manager.
- Work Place: Bushehr.