A leading private company, active in energy industry including oil and gas and power generation, with a remarkable growth over last years Tehran
Posted 23 days ago
- Report to Finance Director.
- Manage accounting staff and activities.
- Supervise payroll process and treasury processes and solve related problems.
- Ensure all government reporting and compliance requirements are met.
- Financial analysis – including preparation of various analytical reports & requests for expenditures.
- Control revolving fund.
- Control the contracts with contractors and employer and follow up the statements payment and receive.
- Control of calculations of receipts and payments.
- Keep track of warranties and guaranteed documents.
- Manage and report the cash flow.
- Responsible for foreign exchange accounts including keeping foreign exchange revenue
- Control the receipts and payments of foreign exchange accounts and archive related documents
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in accounting and finance and 2 years’ experience of managing people
- Technical skills:
- Deep knowledge of contracts, laws and regulations such as VAT, Tax, Social Security Insurance, etc.
- Deep knowledge in salary accounting, purchasing accounting and treasury accounting.
- Expert in accounting software, especially Rahkaran
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Excel
- Behavioral competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage people
- Responsible and accountable
- Result oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Age: 30 to 45
- Location: Tehran