• : He/She is responsible for applying principles of accounting, researching and evaluating accounting data in order to provide financial information to management in the areas of payroll, assets, tax and treasury
• Prepare journal entries and reviews accounting classification in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
• Oversee accounting daily operations
• Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
• Monitor and analyses accounting data
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Assists in the month-end close, including the review of financial statements. Has responsibility for the month-end close of a business unit.
• Reconcile, analyzes and reviews complex revenues, expenses and balance sheet accounts.
• Track cash activity for all businesses within HIG.
• Generates ad hoc financial analysis and reports as needed
• Responsible for all payments, contracts, relationship and transactions with Vendor services.
• Provides accounting support to customers
• Handling vendor inquiries, providing proof of payments, stop payment requests and special check runs.
• Preparing and submit all invoices accurately and in a timely manner
• Providing backup support as needed to other individuals in the company
• . Preparing and verifying payroll reports timely
• Recoding cash receipts and transactions accurately and in a timely manner
• Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
• . Complete all tasks accurately within specified deadlines.
• Performs all other duties and special projects as required by management.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Years of Experience: 6-10 years.
• Bachelor’s degree with major in Accounting is required
• Excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards clients and colleagues.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
• Ability to maintain self-control, required to remain calm when adversity in encountered.
• Detail Oriented.
Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
Ability to multi task
Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills