Tejarat Sharq Industries (Aujan Industries Iranian)
Posted 3 months ago
To manage the accounting activities of sales accounting team involved in the processing of revenue accounts generated through customer payments, and to ensure that a comprehensive and effective system of financial recording and control is maintained.
• Developing and gaining agreement to the implementation of systems and procedures that meet the Company’s revenue accounting requirements, ensuring consistency and compliance with International Accounting Standards Board requirements.
• Planning, prioritizing, supervising, and controlling the department’s accounting operations, ensuring that financial and accounting information is accurate, produced on time, and up to quality standards.
• Ensuring appropriate accounts are set up to process the various customer payment revenue streams, including account payments and distributor collection by providing receipt, and reconciliation capabilities.
• Undertaking systems analysis and recommending solutions that establish effective compatibility between the billing and financial systems that minimize the need for manual transactions.
• Producing a range of reports to develop customer paying profiles to set terms and conditions based on customer credibility. Resolving conflicts and providing solutions to clients promptly.
• Overseeing the production of regular and ad hoc financial, and activity reports to meet statutory, and management requirements.
• Co-ordinating with the external auditors to provide assistance, guidance, and responses to queries during the course of the regular financial and system audits.
• Determining the value of the defined promotions and discounts of customers in the accounting system to be considered in their balance.
• Managing a portfolio of accountants to achieve long-term success.
• University degree in accounting
• 8 years of experience in Accounting (4-5 years in sales accounting)
• Proficient in Financial Software and ERPs
• Computer proficiency; advanced MS Excel
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills