- Examine, issue an accounting document, reconcile the account and provide the necessary report on the purchase of goods
- Review and control of financial event
- Investigation, management and initial approval of project related matters
- Creating and updating database of project related contracts
- Archive of all financial, banking, accounting and project related correspondence
Working hours: According to the Ministry of Labor.
- Commitment, responsibility, ethics
- High interaction
- Introduction to tax laws
- Familiarity with social security laws
- Contractor Accounting
- Financial reporting and reporting
- Familiarity with accounting process and software
- Full familiarity with Office software
- University Qualifications: Bachelor of Accounting.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least four years of experience.