● Review and control documents in order to comply with all general and specific laws and regulations.
● Create grounds for performing the task of financial management.
● Accelerate the process of processing and paying expenses and optimizing financial resources.
● Accountability in the preparation and accuracy of financial statements in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures of the company.
● Ensure high-quality financial information and timely reporting.
● Support tax planning and compliance requirements.
● More than five years of experience in financial control.
● Good command of English.
● Good knowledge of cost accounting.
● Well organized and self-motivated.
● Attention to detail.
● Experience in industrial accounting
● Teamwork and flexibility in international culture.