Accounting and Auditing Clerk:
Compute, classify, and record numerical data to keep financial records complete. Perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. May also check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers.
- Maintain financial or account records.
- Operate computers or computerized equipment.
- Execute sales or other financial transactions.
- Verify accuracy of financial or transactional data.
- Compile data or documentation.
- Prepare cash for deposit or disbursement.
- Calculate financial data.
- Collect deposits, payments or fees.
- Reconcile records of sales or other financial transactions.
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- File documents or records.
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance.
- Maintain inventory records.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills:
- Experience in working with Sepidar Accounting Software
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Sufficient knowledge of banking rules