• Daily Control of all finance team activity. Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information.
• Preparing financial and accounting policies and instructions.
• Handle and manage all activities and reports regarding payments, taxes, VAT, bank Prepare and review approval financial statements and reports
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
• Supervising on financial accounting systems, credits and banking affairs, insurance affairs, ministry of finance instructions
• Providing and interpreting financial information and pinpoint the potential weak points
• Analyzing cash flow, Cost Controls and expenses to guide business leaders and its Management
• Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
• Managing accounting for group sub-companies.
• Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and any related reports to evaluate accuracy, comprehensiveness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
Accounting, Auditing & Insurance
• +2 years of finance & accounting experience
• Senior financial manager experience at an international company
• Teamwork, problem solving, time management and leadership skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Business Analyst skill
• Effective Communication
• Fluent in English
• Familiar with legal law
• Financial knowledge in the field of accounting