Tejarat Sharq Industries (Aujan Industries Iranian)
Posted 2 months ago
Treasury Accountant Assists finance team with the accounting and administration of the treasury operations such as daily cash flows, interfacing with operating systems and banking, and reconciling bank accounts.
• Control distributer’s bank guarantees and follow up the bank guarantees process & renewal.
• Record Post Dated Checks in the System and track them align with the data recorded.
• Remit Post Dated Checks to the bank.
• Control supplementary documents for payments, issue the checks and book the payments in
• Provide the required documents for customs bank guarantees (Contract, Promissory Note, …)
• Document control, booking and reconciling
• University degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
• 2-3 years of experience in Accounting.
• Familiar with Financial Software and ERPs.
• Computer proficiency; advanced MS Excel.
• Data Entry skills.
• Communication and negotiation skills.