- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Financial management or any related field from a reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an accountant.
- Good knowledge of financial accounting standards.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, etc.).