Your responsibilities Will include:
- Support our team with all the financial processes involved in their daily activities, such as processing invoices from suppliers, assisting the employees with payroll and expenses, and more.
- Process vendor invoices and payments
- Review of expense reports
- Payment of expense reports and following accounting treatment
- Support with Hr processes
- Support Payroll Processes
- Working hours: 8 Am - 5 pm.
- Certified accountant
- Five years of experience as an Accountant
- Having complete Knowledge of tax law
- Experienced in working with ERP systems (Hamkaran/Rahkaran)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel required
- A strong communicator with the ability to work independently, priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
location :Unit 19, 7th Aban St., Zamyad st., Iran Khodro Blv, Lashgari Highway, Tehran, Iran