List of responsibilities:
- Register daily documents and transactions in accounting system
- Controlling accounting documents, invoices, bank statements and control and follow up receivable and payable accounts
- Proficient in government regulations like tax declaration, SSO, VAT, Labor Law, etc.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Control and follow up receivable and payable accounts
- Work proactively in other required accounting activities
- Other relation tasks.
University Qualifications: Bachelor/Master’s degree in in Finance, Accounting and related fields.
Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years of related experience.
Specialist knowledge: Mathematics, Statistics, Accounting and economics rules, related software. .
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Analytical thinking, time management, decision making, problem solving, accuracy, attention to details. .