- Controlling Sales and Purchase Invoices
- Register daily documents and transactions in accounting system of MABNA.
- Preparing Monthly Staff Payroll and Salary record.
- Ensure that documents are registered in the system on a daily basis
- Controlling all accounting documents, invoices, bank statements and
- Control and follow up receivable and payable accounts
- Proficient in government regulations like tax declaration, SSO, VAT, Labor Law, etc.
- Monitoring all affairs of treasury including checking the bank accounts, issue the cheques , treasury accounting etc.
- Preparation and adjustment of policies, guidelines, methods and financial procedures, and the preparation and design of required forms, in order to coordinate the performance of financial affairs of different units
- Controlling the entry and exit warehouse accounting documents
- Proficient in Government Regulations like Tax Declaration, VAT, Labor Law, etc.
- Other related tasks
- Experience accountant with minimum 3 years’ experience in general accounting and specialized in sales and direct distribution.
- Skilled in tax, insurance Skilled in salaries & wages, orders, cost accounting and depreciation, financial statements & tax returns
- University Qualifications: University Graduate; BSc in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of experience and track record in a senior management accountancy role (experience in a trading company is a plus)
- Advanced command of MS Office applications and thorough knowledge of computerized business, accounting and financial packages (specifically MABNA System)
- Excellent command of English, and good knowledge of English accounting terminology
- Strong analytical, time management, and multi-tasking skills; ability to work under pressure; excellent communication skills; supportive team leader