-Controlling Sales and Purchase Invoices
-Register daily documents and transactions in accounting system of MABNA.
-Preparing Monthly Staff Payroll and Salary record.
-Ensure that documents are registered in the system on a daily basis
-Controlling all accounting documents, invoices, bank statements and
- Control and follow up receivable and payable accounts
- Proficient in government regulations like tax declaration, SSO, VAT, Labor Law, etc.
- Monitoring all affairs of treasury including checking the bank accounts, issue the cheques , treasury accounting etc.
- Preparation and adjustment of policies, guidelines, methods and financial procedures, and the preparation and design of required forms, in order to coordinate the performance of financial affairs of different units
- Controlling the entry and exit warehouse accounting documents
- Proficient in Government Regulations like Tax Declaration, VAT, Labor Law, etc.
- Other related tasks
- Reporting to Financial Manager
Experience accountant with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in general accounting and specialized in sales and direct distribution.
Skilled in tax, insurance Skilled in salaries & wages, orders, cost accounting and depreciation, financial statements & tax returns
University Qualifications: University Graduate; BSc in Accounting
Minimum 3 years of experience and track record in a senior management accountancy role (experience in a trading company is a plus)
Advanced command of MS Office applications and thorough knowledge of computerized business, accounting and financial packages (specifically MABNA System)
Excellent command of English, and good knowledge of English accounting terminology
Strong analytical, time management, and multi-tasking skills; ability to work under pressure; excellent communication skills; supportive team leader
Current Residence: Tehran