- Documenting financial transactions and events by entering account information
- Manage invoice issuance process
- Preparing balance sheet, account statement of interest and losses, other statements and monthly and annually accountant reports.
- Record all cash related transactions in the books
- Daily controlling the cost
- Handle cheque issuance
- Month & Years end closing and reporting in tight deadlines
- Responsible for routine accounting activities
- Preparing VAT reports
- Work proactively in any other required accounting activities
- Reporting to the head of accounting department
- Minimum B.A. In Accounting
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Familiar with accounting software
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Knowledgeable on taxation rules & VAT regulations
- Self-confidence and self-motivated with excellent time management and problem solving skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
TakBar Company has been established in 1976 and continuously has engaged in carrier and forwarding business.
TakBar is one of the largest road carriers in Iran which by possessing more than 100 trucks which directly shuttle from whole Europe towards Iran borders achieved this merit in the world of international transportation.
TakBar company possesses 300 exclusive agencies throughout the world through which we take the responsibility for delivery of your cargo to recipient in the most efficient and economical way.
More 34 years experience in transportation and possession of an elite group of personnel makes TakBar Company as a well-organized organization which knows the importance and value of concept of cost and time in modern world; therefore we create the ultimate combination of low costs and short transit time to accommodate every customers objectives.
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.