• Data entry and controlling.
• Responsible for routine accounting activities.
• Ensure that documents are registered in the system on a daily basis.
• To handle daily finance activities.
• Preparing and analyzing reports from financial system.
• Registering all payments and deposits daily.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
• Identify and implement accounting process and system improvements.
• To assist chief accountant in any other finance related issues.
• Preparation/review of monthly billings.
• Handle monthly salary calculation and payments.
• Preparing daily, monthly and seasonal reports.
• Submit monthly VAT reports to legal bodies.
• University degree in Accounting
• Having at most 3 years of experience
• Superior to MS-Office: esp. Excel and Word
• Good knowledge of accounting software.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Being accurate.
• Ability to work in a team based environment.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Aliajgaran Company with 25 years of experience in the field of Building Management & Fire Alarm Systems as a Siemens partner. It has been established in 1992 in the field of control and smart and optimal building management systems aiming to satisfy the needs of the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Residential Complexes, Airports, Hospitals, Shopping malls and especially oil and gas industry of the country.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.