- Monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation and data entry and filing.
- Maintain accounts by recording, identifying and verifying financial transactions.
- Finalization of Monthly and Annual Accounts.
- Preparation of daily bank report and monthly bank Reconciliation.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and account analysis.
- Reconciliation with suppliers and customers.
- Being involved in Day-to-Day accounting & financial affairs.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ accounting.
- Skilled in salaries & wages, tax, insurance & VAT issues.
- Self-discipline and motivate.
- Average skills of English.
- Analytical mind.
- At least 2 years in related positions.
- Familiar with finance and accounting software will be good point.
- Good command of MS Office (Excel).
- Ideal Age Range: 25 - 30
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Tehran Rahvar Int'l Freight Forwarders
Since establishment in 1980 the focus of our business has been to provide int'l freight forwarding service and solutions for Iran's oil & gas sector, hence project cargoes became one of our main interests and specialties. In addition to that and no matter the size we can handle all type of shipment by sea/land/air/rail both for import & export on door-to-door basis. Throughout these years, we have always stood by our motto "Committed to Quality Service.
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.