- Responsible for doing routine accounting activities
- Registration of documents in accounting
- Keep records of financial transaction and support documents
- Control all accounting documents, invoices, bank statements
- Identify, investigate and revise routine errors
- Maintain accounts files and information in a way that allows ease of retrieval of information and reports
- Providing regular financial, payroll information, sales & purchase, VAT, warehouse, reports
-Having good knowledge in insurance and tax laws and matters
Reporting to: Managing Director.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8:30 am-5:00 pm, Thursday 8:30 am-1:00 pm.
University qualifications: At least Bachelors Degree in Finance/ accounting
Previous experience: 4 years in accounting
Familiar with accounting software (Brilliant Accounting Software)
Skilled in salaries & wages, tax, insurance & VAT issues
Ability to work under pressure and sometimes as overtime
Based in Tehran
Self-discipline and motivate
Time management and team work
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Ava Gostar Arvand
Ava Gostar Arvand Co., was established on November 22, 2014 with registration number 463756 in Business and related services like Purchasing, Sales, Importing and exporting, after sales services for all allowable goods, Releasing from the whole customs. In addition, this company has Civil- Building activities in Tehran by having enjoyed the cooperation of experienced engineers and experts.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.