Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Control all accounting documents, invoices, bank statements and petty cash;
- Prepare standard reports from statistical and accounting information;
- Identify, investigate and revise routine errors;
- Maintain accounts files and information in a way that allows ease of retrieval of information and reports;
- Analyze ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules;
- Ensure all transactions and reports are processed according to externally defined legislation and guidelines so that the company fulfills all legislative reporting requirements
Reporting to: Financial Manager
Number required: 4
Desired start date: As soon as possible
University qualifications: At least BA in Accounting from a reputable university
Previous experience: At least 4 years in the role of accountant
Familiar with accounting software
- Self-discipline and motivate
- Time management and team work
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
With 2000 personnel, PouraTeb family is the leading Pharmaceutical Company founded in Tehran in 1999. Our main business is registration, importation, marketing, sales and distribution of Pharmaceutical Products, Nutritional Supplements, Food Products, Medical Devices, Cosmetics and Skin Care Products.
Our partners are European, American, African, Asian and international companies, which are pioneers in the industry.
Our main strategy is working on new products and creation of business relations with new suppliers. On this basis, we are equipped with a very knowledgeable marketing research team to evaluate and serve the market demand.
Since founded, we are known for the commitment to the continuous investment for market expansion.
Our slogan is PouraTeb, the Sign of Health.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.