• Assist to prepare, review and report Irancell financial, non-financial and operational performance to MTN Group and external parties and assist toward the development of accounting practices to ensure Irancell complies with the highest financial management principles and accuracy of financial records.
• Assist in interpreting accounting/financial information to evaluate the financial performance of Irancell business operations,
• Updating the Hyperion load file and other required monthly and quarterly related reports i.e. Treasury and Covenant monthly reports,
• Assist with Irancell end year audit and statutory and regulatory returns to ensure compliance with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements on the Non-financial information requirements,
• Assist in preparing financial statements of actual forecast and budget on a monthly basis and submit to MTN Group and Auditors,
• Assist in reporting operational performance on a monthly basis to MTN Group and operating expenditure reports for IRANCELL,
• Assist in preparing financial evaluations and projections for identified projects and submit related reports to relevant parties,
• Assist to drive MTN Group Audit process to ensure all reporting requirements are met and in compliance with IAS (International Accounting Standards) and IFRS,
• Assist in setting up reporting tools to capture deviation or compliance with funding agreements and communicate any risk to management,
• Gather data from Irancell financial management and reporting tools (EDW, ERP and Hyperion) and ensure uniformity of the information contained therein,
• Assist to prepare/submit intercompany financial transactions in tools on monthly basis and to ensure the balances are correct versus the other Opcos (and clear all differences) and meet the deadline,
• Assist to prepare / submit monthly Presentation (MIMIR) and quarterly report (MIMIR Quarterly) and ensure the information are accurate in Excel and PowerPoint format and check with MIMIR live,
• Assist to prepare and submit Treasury Report on monthly basis and ensure the information are accurate and ties back to our financials.
• B.Sc. in Financial Management / Accounting / Internal Auditing or related
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Finance environment with at least 2 years in mainstream financial reporting in a multinational organization. With experience in working with others,
• Experience working in a small to medium organization,
• Experience in Financial Analysis.
• Practical knowledge of international accounting standards and practices,
• Basic systems audit knowledge,
• Strong Financial Analysis/Budgeting/Forecasting Knowledge,
• Trend analysis and interpretation,
• Knowledge of high volume data analysis.
Skills / physical competencies:
• Strong skills in ledger accounts reconciliation,
• Ability to function under pressure,
• Good report writing skills,
• Good problem solving and analytical abilities,
• Teaming abilities,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Ability to multi task,
• Extremely detail oriented,
• Strong analytical skills.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.