- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer
- Spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- To review, analyze and validating accounting entries.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Receive, record, and bank cash, checks, and vouchers.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Coordination with other financial sections.
- Responsible for daily financial and accounting operations
- Minimum bachelor and maximum master degree of Finance or Accounting from a reputable university.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Specialist in accounting & finance software.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Saman Insurance Co. was established with a corporate capital of IRR 200 bln divided into 200 mln shares, each with a par value of IRR 1000, and registered under No. 241059 at the Organization for Registration of Companies on 15.02.2005 to provide commercial insurance services in property, liability and insurances of persons. On 01.03.2005 it received its operation permit from the Central Insurance in life, non-life as well as reinsurance, and began its operations as the sixth member of Saman Financial Group.
The members of the founding board of Saman Insurance Co. consist of Saman Bank, Saman Bank Investment Co., Sarcheshmeh Copper Investment Co., Pension Fund of National Iranian Copper Industries Co., Steel Employees Support and Pension Fund Institute, as well as several physical persons and legal entities with long records in financial and manufacturing industries. In December 2012, the corporate capital was increased to IRR 400,000,000,000. To satisfy clients and to provide desirable services to the insured people, the members of the board of directors employed skilled expert forces in insurance matters as senior and middle directors to create innovation and to make a difference in the provision of products and services in the insurance industry.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.