- Recording and archiving financial documents
- Checking and controlling of documents and financial records
- Calculation of staff payments and salaries
- Analyzing data and preparing financial and accounting reports
- Construction of a bridge located on the border of Armenia and Georgia.
Location of work:
- At the project site in Armenia. For each period of 45 days of work in Armenia, there is an 11 days of vacation period in Iran.
- Gender: Male
- Military Service Status: Done or permanent exemption
- Marital status: preferably single
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Education: at least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Language skills: English fluency, Russian/Armenian proficiency is a bonus.
- Experience: At least 5 years of relevant work experience in accounting preferably in construction companies
- Skilled in archiving financial documents
- Skilled in all accounting, financial, insurance, and contract affairs
- Skilled in using accounting software, especially Hamkaran System
- Skilled in MS Office, especially Excel software
- Preferably skilled in inventory controlling