- The Candidate could be responsible to serve our customers in Pharmaceutical, Food, Veterinary and Supplement Industries.
- Sales negotiations handling included: customer visiting, communicating with customers,
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Understand customer requirements and provide product solutions
- Interface with R&D on new product development and industry trends
- University qualifications: Pharma Doctorate
- Minimum of 2 years B2B sales Experience in the raw materials field
- Fluent in English and Excellent oral / written communication skills and presentation experience
- Strong Computer literacy (Microsoft Office package)
- Being able to travel around country and abroad
- Good communication skills
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to Team Work
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Pasaddak is a leading provider of high standards, innovative raw materials and professional services on detergent, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, food and veterinary.
Our pledge is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional performance by ever member of Pasaddak family.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.