As a translator, you will be reporting directly to the CEO and function as an executive assistant.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Translating documents, emails, and websites from Farsi to English and vice versa.
● Communicating CEO requests to staff and vice versa.
● Managing the CEO's schedule and prioritizing incoming requests.
● Supporting the CEO with HR management, hiring, and administration.
● Following up on receiving regular reports from staff.
● Excellent Farsi and English skills.
● Confidence and good influencing and communication skills.
● Very good organization skills.
● Ambitious, self-starter with a positive go-getter attitude.
● High degree of persistence and follow through.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree.