AGIP Iran is looking to recruit a skilled in-house translator with excellent demand of English and Persian.
● Your tasks comprise of converting texts from Persian to English, and vice-versa; texts are mainly in the area of Intellectual Property.
● The quality and quantity of your translated output are of equal importance; therefore, it is extremely crucial to maintain a high level of both speed and accuracy under all circumstances, not sacrificing either one in favor of the other.
● You must have an extremely sharp eye for writing errors, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
● Meeting deadlines and prioritizing tasks based on their level of importance must come naturally to you.
● Working hours are Saturday-Wednesday; 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
● Bachelor's degree in English.
● Higher education is not mandatory but a plus.
● English; Near-native (written and spoken).
● Persian; Native.
● Fast and flexible learner.
● Good at time management .
● Skilled at writing, editing, paraphrasing in both English and Persian.
● Highly skilled at carrying out searches and conducting research.
● Proficient at skimming and scanning texts for key details.
● High intuition in assigning weight to information; thereby preserving crucial content while excluding lesser-important details.
● Reasonable level of computer skills.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in translation.
● Comprehensive translation portfolio in numerous areas especially, technical and specialized texts.
● Experience at previous full-time office jobs is a bonus.
● Experience in the area of IP is a plus but not a must.