The mission of this position is to formulate the medical marketing strategy and planning to achieve goals.
- To lead the medical marketing team to develop business opportunities in the market and competitive positioning using available data and analysis.
- To investigate market needs in the field of treatment and prepare and develop the operational plans regarding the specialized marketing of products.
- To send a monthly report regarding the programs and the achievement degree of the unit's goals to the director of the marketing department and the interested managers.
- To investigate the requests of medical centers and required planning to prepare and send the product to the customer.
- To monitor the activities of competitors and the availability of their products in hospitals and medical centers and develop the operational plans.
- To plan the regular field trips to hospitals and medical centers to ensure the plans implementation.
- To plan in line with establishing the stable communication in hospitals and medical centers and specialists.
- Planning for participation in the specialized congresses.
● Negotiation Techniques and Principles
● People management and teamwork skills.
● Effective communication skills.
● Familiar with Principles of Marketing and Advertisement
● Familiar with Data Analysis & Project Management
● Fluent in Microsoft Office Software.
● Gender preference: Female.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Basic Sciences, Paramedicine, Management and other related fields.
● An intermediate level in English.