To carry out scheduled and unscheduled activities In mining design and implementation and liaison between consultants and contractors in mine developments.
● Preparation of coordination meetings among parties involved in the mine development project.
● Attend a formal de-brief, and assist submit the appropriate documentation, i.e. site report, technical recommendations on a case by case basis.
● Maintain proper filing and archive of exchanged technical, commercial, and financial documents related to the mine developments.
● Take part in formal and informal training as required to develop skills and gain knowledge on designated mines.
● Perform all secondary duties as directed.
● The individual will work primarily in the designation territory. However, there may be a requirement to work anywhere within the country, which may include mine environments.
● Working knowledge of mine engineering and mining production process and mining equipment.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Minimum 10 years of experience in a related field.
● Fluent in English.
● Report writing skills.