Shahid Mahdavi Educational Complex is seeking a proactive and well-organized Public Relations Officer to join their team.
The Public Relations Officer will assist in the production of the school’s printed and online publications. The successful applicant will promote school events and activities through newsletters, website, and social media platforms, and will gather, publish and update news, photographs, and videos, and engage with users on social media sites.
The Public Relations Officer is also required to organize and attend promotional events such as open days, exhibitions, tours, and visits.
To be suitable for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following work-related requirements:
● Sound written communications skills, including the ability to gather and edit material for printed and online publications.
● Well-developed verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
● Initiative and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
● Ability to work unsupervised and in a team environment to meet conflicting time frames.
● Ability to maintain multimedia platforms.
● Excellent organizational, scheduling, and planning skills.
● Self-confident and sociable
● Ability to network effectively.
● Attention to detail.
● Stamina, energy, and drive.
● Ability to handle pressure.