● Define, implement and report sales activities.
● Maintain, build and develop relationships with customers.
● Ensure good collaboration between the sales department and the other departments.
● Achieve branch objectives.
● Analyze and control the performance of every team member and coach them in a successful way.
● Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas for improvement.
● Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
● Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts through negotiating with others.
● Market analysis and competitors' observation.
● Bachelor's degree.
● Minimum of 5 years of sales experience.
● People with a history of work in pharmaceutical distribution companies.
● Ability to communicate to various levels of management/customers.
● Problem-solving and making decisions.
● Good command of MS Office skills.
● Gender preference: Male.
● Ideal age range: 30 - 45.